четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

addresses companies in singapore




Its been such a hard week for me. School has been giving me such a hard time.�its hard to not cry. She just keeps yelling at me, telling me Iapos;m worthless and she wants me to die. Calling me names. Sheapos;s making me go insane, my minds just somewhere else. I cant think. I honestly wish I had the balls to kill myself. Iapos;m serious, I regret even being born.�Fuck my life.
And to top it all off, the guy Iapos;m crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy about is just being stupid. Iapos;m going to stop holding on, Iapos;m going to stop chasing after everything I want, because Its never going to happen. My camera gone. I promised Iapos;d let my Grandma use it when sheapos;s out of town, and I told her its at my friends house and she said this too me....
apos;You care about your friends more then me?apos; I just broke down. Iapos;ve always let my family down, and always put friends before family. I suck. And you know the funny thing is?�Nobody even cares. They wouldnapos;t help me replace it When Iapos;d do ANYTHING for my friends. I barrow them money, I give them cloths, when they come to my house everything thats mine is theres. People think Iapos;m such a horrible friend, but you know what?�Iapos;m not. I do alot of things for my friends, and Iapos;d do anything for them. But its HILARIOUS how they donapos;t care about me. Everything comes before me. And they fucking LIE to me alot. I honestly donapos;t know what to do anymore. And I had this one guy friend right?�He was my bestfriend, but now he just changed. I cant stand it. I miss him, more then anything. I really wish my life could go back to normal...



addresses companies in singapore, addresses com, addresses canada post, addresses canada.



Комментариев нет: