четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

esther williams musicals




I�seriously wonder, why is it now, then I realise how fun School actually is. Haha.
Okay, weapos;ve really got alot of plans to do after the Oral Presentation. Omgomg, why must there be OP? i hate pw. I hate pw. Anyway, Yes�I swear this coming holiday will be so much of fun�:D � Physics SPA�today. I didnapos;t go memorize those errors etc yesterday, was super duper tired. it have really been ages since I went to bed at 11plus. Oh yes, I was supposed to meet boyfriend yesterday, but I totally forgot about it cause have to rush the WR��I forgot to msg her about it�Sorry�Yes, Avelineapos;s super random today. Haha. First person I know that will get so high over Mee Goreng. Yes. LOL. She tell me she got an idea for the chalet, so I was actually quite curious about the idea. "We can bring Mee Goreng there" Aveline ah, alamak�Mee Goreng no.1 fan�

No chinese lesson today, so left early instead of the usual 5pm�Coffee bean-ed with Van, Jia Hui �Zixiu�Haha. Damn funny. This random unknown person sent Zixiu this application/game. apos;"Masterbation Pro". And yes, of course. Thereapos;s different kinds of vibration. And Zixiu go accept it la�Damn funny. Gossiped, laughed alot. Haha. No sharing of whatever mentioned alright. (:� Out tomorrow after school with Jia Hui �Zixiu. meeting up with the seventh for dinner�

Argh, next weekapos;s lessons are either for PW�or chinese.I thought like, we can go school anytime. but we still got to go for morning assembly. Argh, like what the hell right. Never mind.
I wanna go to Night Safari� Hearing Wei Qiang saying about the Halloween stuff, like so fun can. Anyone?�(:








Perhaps, things ainapos;t that bad either. (:
pretty soon.



esther williams musicals, esther williams photo, esther williams photos, esther williams picture.



Комментариев нет: